PLEASE NOTE: It can be cool at night in the Berkshires. Please be sure to bring blankets, bedding and clothes for cool weather. We’ve had temperatures down to low 50’s high 40’s, of course there has been weather that has had temperature highs as well, so it’s best to prepare for both extremes (layers!). Check the weather report here before you go!
ITEMS TO PACK
Just bring what you would normally bring for a weekend at camp – this is a great way to relish the last weekend of summer!
- Your friends!
- Sheets, pillows, blankets, comforter or sleeping bags for single beds (it gets cold in night time)
- Towels and washcloths
- Personal items and toiletries, soap, shampoo
- Bibles, pen or pencils
- Life jacket, any water safety materials
- Swimwear, beach shoes
- Cameras and recharging stations
- Insect repellent, sunscreen
- Rain gear, or an umbrella for shade
- Recreational items you enjoy: baseball gloves and bats, balls, tennis rackets, hiking boots, sketchpad, binoculars, cameras, reading, board games, crafts, etc.
- Lawn chairs or seat cushions
- Feel free to bring any snacks you enjoy